Not every minor health problem needs the medical attention of the doctor. Nowadays, it is more practical to look up symptoms of your minor health problem on the Internet to check and know more about it. For example, looking up the symptoms of a skin irritation and checking what kind of medication cream to remove warts or other skin irritations are available over the counter and at online medicine stores like http://www.wartcream.com/. There are even many herbal and DIY remedies available on medicinal books and websites to ease minor problems. This approach is a more practical solution than going to the doctor every time you catch a mild cold.
One of the small skin irritations that can be relieved by OTCs (over the counter creams) and do-it-yourself treatments is the genital wart. But before attempting to do these methods, it is always good to see your reproductive health doctor first. But after you have confirmed that it is not a harmful type of genital wart, you can then safely Google how to get rid of genital warts and head on to websites that make genital wart creams available to order like at http://www.wartcream.com/. But did you know that you can do home remedies to treat these warts too?
Aside from going to online medicinal supply stores like http://www.wartcream.com/, you can do these at-home remedies instead. Listed below are medicinal recipes and instructions on how to treat genital warts easily:
1. Garlic Paste – To dry the wart and make it fall off without spreading, garlic can offer its antimicrobial properties when it acts as an antiseptic that destroys the virus causing genital warts. You can make the garlic into a paste by simply crushing it and applying it onto the wart every three to four hours. The warts will then stop swelling and you can bust the infection with continuous and prolonged application of this garlic paste.
2. Vitamin E – The skin rejuvenating and reviving properties of Vitamin E can help you thwart your genital warts infection in the bud itself. You can buy Vitamin E capsules in your local pharmacy and apply the gel-like substance on the wart itself and with continued application until the genital wart heals completely.
3. Fig Stem – You can grab the stem of the fig tree and extract its milky white juice to apply onto the wart two to three times a day. More information brand name: http://www.wartcream.com/
4. Apple Cider Vinegar – The strong antimicrobial and antifungal assets of Apple Cider Vinegar can be used to hasten the drying out of genital warts. You can drench a cotton ball with the vinegar and secure that with a bandage on the wart.
5. Onion Extract – Same as the garlic paste, onion paste can be used as an antiseptic to heal genital warts.
6. Natural Essential Oils – Clove oil, tea tree oil, wintergreen oil and other essential oils can be used with water or vegetable oil to help remove the infection completely.
7. Aloe Vera Extract
8. Grapefruit Seed Extract
9. Willow Tree Bark
Visit website http://www.wartcream.com/…